- All products are added to your cart.
M550 Adjustable Bed Base
Control the M550 Adjustable Bed Base from your mobile phone with our new Structures™ app. Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity makes it easy to customize your sleep and relaxation experience. Plus, you can set an alarm through the bed base. Simply select a time and preset or memory position and the M550 will gently raise you up every morning. Additional features include 5 preset positions including Zero Gravity as well as 1 memory position for when you find your own perfect spot. The luxurious massage feature gives you 4 programs with 3 intensities. Charge your device with our dual charging ports located on both sides of the base. And the under-bed LED nightlights make it safe and simple to get up during the night without waking your partner. Finally, our wireless remote control features LED backlighting so you can easily find the right button even in the dark.
- Bluetooth® built-in with customized Structures™ app
- 5 preset positions including Zero Gravity; 1 memory position
- Independent head incline: 0 – 60°, foot incline: 0 – 45°
- 36 dual-zone massage options: 4 programs, 3 intensities, 3 timers
- LED backlit wireless remote control; under-bed LED nightlights
- 2 dual USB charging ports; child-lock safety feature
- Headboard brackets and 3-inch leg adapters available upon request
- Top-of-the-line Okin motors; 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 20-year warranty
Please send a picture of the problem as well as a copy of your order receipt to email@example.com to make a warranty claim.
Please visit our “ Find A Warranty ” guide.
Malouf combines ambition and innovation to produce bedding accessories that focus on meticulous design and construction for superior comfort and value. Since 2004, the company has developed bedding products at its Logan, Utah headquarters, creating a full range of sleep products backed by excellent warranties, efficient shipping and distinguished customer support. For information about the Malouf family of sleep brands, visit www.maloufsleep.com.